Sunday, May 30, 2010

What am I up to?

Things on my to-do list:
- transfer passwords being kept by Firefox to 1Password (Mac) and KeePass (PC)
- consolidate data from a dozen 100-200GB (WD & LaCie) external drives into TB drives- set up WD NAS drive
- set up TimeMachine backups for MacBook (to LaCie d2 quadra)
- upgrade MacBook to SnowLeopard
- find a decent multi-account Twitter client for iPad (use Twitterific on iPhone and Seesmic Desktop on PC, nothing on Mac)
- find a decent newsreader for iPhone & iPad (use Google Reader on PC, nothing on Mac)
- finish transferring most of my work from PC to MacBook
- wait for Henge Docks docking station to become available for my 13" MacBook
- try to load OpenBSD on my old PowerPC chip iMac (currently running OS X Tiger)
- wait for the new iPhone coming in June

No comments:

Post a Comment